Saturdate With Mum

Yey! For the first time in forever (well since May), I managed to get out of the house and go to a proper mall. Haha! Just window shopping since I don't have any funds at the moment. In any case, I came with my mum, a Saturdate, because she watched the movie of her favourite and only local idol, John Lloyd Cruz. The movie is The Trial. I didn't watch. I wanted to watch Gone Girl but it will start at a much, much later time so I didn't. She was inside the theatre when I wandered around. A few minutes before the end of the film, I stayed at Starbucks to continue writing my fanfiction story. I only managed to write a few paragraphs because it was quite hard and I actually forgot the chronology of the episodes. Yes, it's another songs-that-makes-sense thing but this isn't several one-shots but instead a proper story.

After her movie finished, she followed me to Starbucks and decided where we'll eat lunch. We ate at this Thai restaurant called Banana Leaf. It was yum! It was my first time eating there. I love the pomelo salad but it was cold salad. We had it once in another Thai restaurant called Basil to celebrate my birthday and the pomelo salad there was different. But it was still yum, and spicy! We also had pad thai and this pork on toasted bread thing. We went to the grocery after. All in all, it was a great day. Tiring but great. :)

Oh yeah, there's sneak peek numero dos for this Monday's (Tuesday's) Castle.


I actually laughed at Beckett's reaction! Also, I've been in two rooms of 50+ first graders, a room of 50+ third graders, and four rooms of 50+ fifth graders and they're nothing like these kids. I was 22 years old, filling in as a substitute for a month whilst I look for a proper job, no teaching experience, and certainly didn't take education as my college degree. They were the most behaved students.

Ooh! There's an intriguing scene in last night's Doctor Who! A super intriguing scene with the new Madame Kovarian, Missy. I just wanted to sonic her into oblivion! Okay, a little biased. I like Clara. And I can't believe that there will only be three more episodes of the series then a month-and-a-half-long wait for the Christmas special! Time flies. No pun intended.

Dee

PS Since they were on sale, my mum got me two DVDs: Admission and Friends With Kids for my little collection. Woot!! My comedy heroes! I also saw that the new Barbra Streisand album Partners is available here but still no Idina's Holiday Wishes. Also, still no Raging Heat available here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Kate Beckett - A fan’s analysis on why Kate Beckett wants some distance from husband, Richard Castle

Castle 623 For Better Or Worse Screencaps

Bullet Point: Castle 706 The Time of Our Lives