Bullet Point: Castle 703 Clear & Present Danger

I'm lucky I'm still alive to post my bullet point observations of this episode. I think this episode just killed the whole fandom, right smack in the middle!

WRITERS: Chad Gomez Creasey / Dara Resnik Creasey
DIRECTOR: Kate Woods
  • Sexually Frustrated Caskett is always awesome!
  • Pool! Nothing like it! I miss playing billiards. But using a cue stick as murder weapon...damn it! I have a personal cue stick hidden somewhere in this house!
  • What was Castle's Valentine's gift to Beckett? It's something to wear. Sexy lingerie?
  • Do not answer the phone Beckett! Always do not answer the phone if you want to font! Especially if you two haven't fonted for a long time!
  • Long time is like 10-12 weeks. Two months Castle was missing, plus say there's around two to three weeks, in universe, since the first episode.
  • The latte in her blue cup is back, complete with a heart on top.
  • Touched the ass. Castle touched her ass. More like grab.
  • Beckett lying to Gates because she can't explain who or what attacked them is fantastic!
  • Kate Beckett finally believing in invisibility. Remember that she doesn't believe in the supernatural or anything that Castle thinks can be real. Except for magic. She knows magic.
  • I've really watched too much Doctor Who that I'm starting to believe in these things. I QUIT! I QUIT! But not before Christmas? Or ever...
  • Theory building for Caskett = foreplay. Dara tweeted that both Nathan and Stana made it seem so. Judging from that tweet, it wasn't written that way. Just simple theory building.
  • THAT SCENE! OMG!! Even without taking off their clothes, it's still fonting hot! I think it beats Castle and Meredith's in 106 Always Buy Retail.
  • Who knew that Kate Beckett gets turned on by pots and pans? On the other hand, I'll never look at pots and pans the same way again.
  • Sex hair. Both of them.
  • Erm, cockblocked by Martha.
  • They got the bounciest, fluffiest mattress for Castle's bed that even Nathan and Stana can't properly get up.
  • Ryan being a bouncer in a male stripper club. Even if it was really funny, I commend him. He has two jobs because he wanted the best for Sarah Grace.
  • Castle playing MMORPG. Even Tory takes a second look at him. He just gets super excited every time.
  • Beckett sitting on Castle's chair at the precinct.
  • Fire extinguishers. The moment Castle picked it up I knew. Haha! If you turn invisible, you can be seen when it turns cold. That's from Charmed.
  • Also, I think Caskett seriously enjoyed spraying the fire extinguisher all over the room. The looks on both their faces are just cute! I wonder if Nathan and Stana enjoyed making the scene or how much.
  • Esposito giving Ryan a thong! Best. Bromance. Ever.
  • Ehem...topless Beckett. Or we're lead to believe that she's naked. Castle's look still can't believe that Kate's all his.
  • Oh yeah. The whole Castle fandom forgot that there was a case in this episode.
  • Me after watching: This is fanfiction. SERIOUSLY! Thank you, Chad and Dara Creasey!
  • She wasn't wearing the ring anymore because Castle is with her. Finally with her, again. That they're building everything back up. Although, in one insert scene, she was wearing the ring. Since it was an insert, it could easily have been a hand double.
  • Three words: Stana Katic Tweets. You will only know the meaning of her picture tweets when you watch the episode. Date that to whence she sent the tweets and to whence they were filming the certain episode. She always wins this game.
I thought I was the only one who thought that Ryan and Espo scene, when Espo gave Ryan a thong, was  like Stana's prank back in  Season 3. She got a thong for Seamus because she said that Espo and Ryan will go undercover in the episode.

I might post some screencaps of the best scene in the episode later. I'll try to see if I can post a gifset of it.

Dee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Kate Beckett - A fan’s analysis on why Kate Beckett wants some distance from husband, Richard Castle

Castle 623 For Better Or Worse Screencaps

Bullet Point: Castle 706 The Time of Our Lives