Castle 701 Driven Screencaps

I'm late for these but it's better late than never lol. Just busy this week and there are shows that I wanted to look at (ehem! Selfie! Go check it out!).

*These are my screen captures and my edits.
















































































Meanwhile, there are two new sneak peeks for the episode on Monday, including one where everyone went "WHAT?!". *Castle kissed Gates. ;) It's funny!*

Sneak Peek 1

Sneak Peek 2

Then there's also this cute promo for the current season.


I love it when Castle tells Beckett not to answer the phone but still she does. Stana going out of the frame, nearly, is awesome. Also, Castle's face. :) I love that he can actually tell off Beckett, even if she doesn't follow.

Dee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Kate Beckett - A fan’s analysis on why Kate Beckett wants some distance from husband, Richard Castle

Castle 623 For Better Or Worse Screencaps

Bullet Point: Castle 706 The Time of Our Lives