Castle 703 Clear & Present Danger Gifset

As promised. This is THE most talked about scene mostly because this is the first time we've actually seen Caskett rough it up in bed even if it was interrupted the first time. I won't be doing the last scene between them but you can see the clip online.












I know it's not the best colours but I don't use Photoshop doing gifs. I use Instagiffer instead. I have GIMP which can do gifs but I don't have the necessary plugins to gif directly from the source video. I can enhance it using layering but it contains around 20 pictures per gif and editing them should be consistent. *Okay, I may just be chicken to do that because I don't want to lose the cuteness of the gif. lol*

The first sneak peek for the episode next week, 704 Child's Play, is released.



Nathan Fillion with a kid looks awesome!

Dee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Kate Beckett - A fan’s analysis on why Kate Beckett wants some distance from husband, Richard Castle

Castle 623 For Better Or Worse Screencaps

Bullet Point: Castle 706 The Time of Our Lives