Three Days

I'm excited now because in three short days, Castle Season 7 premieres. I will be doing my bullet points again, hopefully after me and my sister watched. Our schedules don't match anymore; she's back in the graveyard shift. We haven't even finished our rewatch and only a few Season 6 episodes remain (because she managed to watch some with me). She's not a humongous fan as I am but she laughs at the right moments - especially with Castle, Ryan, and Esposito - and asks questions.

Ooh! Have you seen the sneak peeks? I seriously just want to hug Beckett! Again, when Stana cries, everybody cries. When Stana is in distress, everybody is in distress. That's how great she is.
Sneak Peek 1
 
Sneak Peek 2

Sneak Peek 3

Hopefully, today, we reach that 300k Likes in the gorgeous poster in Facebook to get the extended sneak peek. We're only ~15k away from the goal, as of this writing. I've said that I'm not one for spoilers but hell, give me a sneak peek please! It's been four long months! Haha!
Look for this gorgeous poster in the Castle Facebook page and hit like to unlock an extended sneak peek! (c) ABC Studios
No photoshoot for the season...yet. Hence the resulting official poster is care of Photoshop (Season 6 Richard Castle solo and an episode still of Beckett from 617 In the Belly of the Beast).

Credit: Stana Katic Brasil

Hopefully they will still have one, no matter how late it is. If TVLine is right, we'll also get a wedding before the winter hiatus.

They have an alternate universe episode this season, like FRIENDS' The One That Could Have Been Pts 1 & 2 episodes (706) and a Western-themed episode that they're filming right now (707). That sounds awesome! So far, we got ninjas and now we get cowboys! Yee-ha!

Anyway, until Monday (Tuesday for me), fanfiction will suffice. And Doctor Who's new episode. Speaking of, there are no words in the universe, Gallifreyan or not, that can describe how much I love and adore Peter Capaldi as Twelve. Don't worry, Ten. You're still my Doctor but Twelve is like ATTACK EYEBROWS! Rawr!


Dee

PS I don't know what this show has done to me. Haha! I'm super invested now. I haven't been this invested in a TV show before. Well, I mostly watch sitcoms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Kate Beckett - A fan’s analysis on why Kate Beckett wants some distance from husband, Richard Castle

Castle 623 For Better Or Worse Screencaps

Bullet Point: Castle 706 The Time of Our Lives