Bullet Point: Once Upon A Time 401 A Tale of Two Sisters

It's T Minus 13 hours until Castle's Season 7 premiere. Meanwhile, I've watched the new, much anticipated and heavily promoted premiere of the Frozen story arc of Once Upon A Time (Oh don't get me wrong! I LOVE OUAT! Been watching it since the first season.).
  • Ehem! Elsa. Period.
  • Elizabeth Lail is awesome as Anna! It's like she really came to life!
  • Anna is 20 years old, Elsa is 23. Two years had passed since Elsa froze Arendelle.*
  • Grandpa Pabbie, the troll, is a great CGI character. It's like he just jumped out of the movie.
  • Rumplestiltskin has a very touching scene. But he's still lying to Belle. Man! I know you're the Dark One and all but that girl is so innocent that I think she doesn't even know if anyone is lying on her face. Just tell her you have a decoy dagger. You know she'll forgive you. x)
  • The hat. It looked like Zelena's. So does that mean that she is still alive and Rumple didn't vanquish her as we've seen in last season's finale?
  • Michael Socha's name is in the opening credits as part of the main cast. He wasn't in the premiere episode. I wonder when he will appear. EXCITED!
  • Elsa and Anna's parents during the storm that killed them. I love how they recreated that moment and put on dialogue instead of just us seeing them how they died.
  • The bottled message that the former King and Queen of Arendelle threw in the stormy sea. It seems awfully familiar to me. I dunno if I have seen it in Mr Gold's shop.
  • Kristoff and Sven. Period. -Mum! Can I have a reindeer for Christmas?!-
  • Anna running around in a wedding dress. You know she will spill wine on it if she's going to have it in her wedding.
  • Princess Emma calling Hook Killian is ♥ ♥ ♥! I'm gonna die! Okay...I'll admit that my OUAT ship is Captain Swan. There. And Colin O'Donoghue is really guapo!
  • Oh! Marshmallow makes an appearance and Captain Swan fighting him. Princess Emma also uses her powers on him but it only pissed him off. As Hook said, he only attacks when someone attacks him.
  • Henry apparently doesn't know that Emma and Killian are together.
  • I hate seeing Regina be the Evil Queen again after last season's finale. It's a regression on her character. And she'd kept Sidney, the man in the mirror, all these years in a psych ward.
  • Can I kill Robin Hood? Whilst yes he is married to Maid Marian and keeping his vows to her, he is in love with Regina. Then is then, now is now. Marian is meant to be killed.
  • The Enchanted Forest is known to outsiders as Mist Haven.
  • Anna had met Rumplestiltskin. Mr Gold has the necklace that Elsa gave her little sister for her wedding. What she asked from him, we do not yet know as the episode ended there. We can deduce that the necklace was payment to Rumple for something if Gold had possession of it.
 This is a really great parallel to the movie.
Do you wanna build a snowman?

Meanwhile, I love the lighting and the colours used in this scene. It captures who the characters are really like, their current state of emotion, light and dark, the Evil Queen and the Saviour. 
Above is my original screengrab and the one below is edited to show the colours' vibrancy.


I can't wait for White Out, the second episode of the season! I wanna know what Anna asked of Rumple and how Princess Emma will "take on" Elsa.

Dee

* In the opening scene, it says five years had passed since their parents' death. In the movie, three years passed before Elsa froze her kingdom. It took several days for every event to happen. Thus, in this arc, two years had passed since the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Kate Beckett - A fan’s analysis on why Kate Beckett wants some distance from husband, Richard Castle

Castle 623 For Better Or Worse Screencaps

Bullet Point: Castle 706 The Time of Our Lives