Castle 623 For Better Or Worse Screencaps

I'll just do this as a separate post so I can have more pictures.


Two idiots in love

"I'm married?!"

STANAAAAA! STAHP!!! ♥

I need to go...over there....and bawl my eyes out. I can't help but tear up when I see this picture now.

"Hello, Rogan."

New York's finest. ;)

"Really?!" Castle fandom's reaction to the cliffhanger

"Our wedding was supposed to be magical. It was supposed to be our perfect day and now it's just...falling apart."

"It just feels that all of these is just one big sign." - Beckett

"...ours is a great love story."

"What's a great love story without obstacles to overcome?"

"Every fairytale has them."

"Terrible trials that only the worthy can transcend. But you can't give up."

"We want a happy ending, we can't give up." - Castle

"That's why I wanna marry you." - Beckett

In sync

A sweet scene between Martha and Kate

The sapphire earrings (something blue) she gave to Kate. Note that Castle had been married twice but Martha didn't give the earrings to either Meredith or Gina.

"Hey, lover."

"Kate, I love you." - Castle

"I love you, too." - Beckett

A call. "Yes. This is she."
Running towards him

Arriving at the scene

GIVE STANA AN EMMY! PLEASE!
The last scene is just heartbreaking. She's in a really, really happy place especially after she personally arrested Bracken, her mother's murderer, and now this happened. We all know that Castle isn't dead but how will Beckett deal with it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Kate Beckett - A fan’s analysis on why Kate Beckett wants some distance from husband, Richard Castle

Bullet Point: Castle 706 The Time of Our Lives