Thank you, Raggedy Man!

I first posted this in my personal Tumblr. Or the Tumblr where I want to speak my mind. Because my other one is just a smorgasbord of what and who I like. It's just like Christmas.


Photo credits: WhoIsMattSmith.com / Entertainment Weekly

Because his will be the first real regeneration I will experience.

Thank you very much, Raggedy Man! I will truly miss you. You brought a new vibe to Doctor Who. It's not easy to take over David, who, until now, is said to be the best Doctor, Yes, David's may be my Doctor but you are my first. I will never forget it: you and Idris (Sexy!), trying to save Rory and Amy from House. That was the episode that made me a Whovian.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Kate Beckett - A fan’s analysis on why Kate Beckett wants some distance from husband, Richard Castle

Castle 623 For Better Or Worse Screencaps

Bullet Point: Castle 706 The Time of Our Lives