14 Hours To Go

Until the new Doctor is unveiled. Really excited!

Image from Tumblr
As I've said previously, Matt's regeneration will be my first real time regeneration. So, this reveal will be my first, too. I'll just catch it in the news immediately after the announcement as I'm pretty sure it won't be broadcast here (it's going to be on Monday, 2a my time). I don't have any actor in mind although I do hope that it will not be a really well-known one. Let him bask in the glory of being the Doctor. ;)

Let the Doctor be ginger though. He'll be very happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Kate Beckett - A fan’s analysis on why Kate Beckett wants some distance from husband, Richard Castle

Castle 623 For Better Or Worse Screencaps

Bullet Point: Castle 706 The Time of Our Lives